Our Corporate Wellness Program Can Improve Your Company’s Bottom Line
Call us today for a free evaluation to determine if your company qualifies for our onsite Chiropractic program. (973) 934-1787.
Why do successful companies like Apple, Mercedes, Microsoft, Verizon, and Xerox invest in wellness programs for their employees?
These industrial leaders and others around our country have learned that a small investment into the well-being of their employees gives them a huge return.
Our Corporate Wellness Program presents you with a uniquely specialized, highly qualified professional that brings gentle and effective Chiropractic care onsite to your employees.
A U.S. Department of Health and Human Services report in 2002 revealed that at worksites with physical activity programs, like onsite Chiropractic, employers have:
- Reduced health cost by twenty to 55 percent
- Reduced short-term sick leave by six to 32 percent
- Increased productivity by two to 52 percent
Benefits of our Corporate Wellness Partnership
Worksites are crucial to improving the health of their workers. Most adults spend more of their waking hours at work than anywhere else, making it a prime venue for promoting healthful habits.
These are just a few of the benefits that our Corporate Wellness Partners have reported from utilizing our Wellness Program.
- Reduce healthcare spending
- Decrease employee absenteeism due to illness or injury
- Reduce worker’s compensation and disability claims
- Improve employee productivity
- Boost staff morale and company loyalty
- Improve recruiting success and employee perceptions
- Reduce stress and increase energy in the workplace
In 2009, the federal government released “The Patient Protection and Affordability Care Act”. This landmark document included the following conclusions.
“Companies that invest in efficient comprehensive wellness programs also benefit from reduced workers’ compensation claims and increased productivity.”